Help Me/Question Reddit Or Stumbleupon?

suleman

Content Writer
Stumble Upon and Reddit, both are the leading social bookmarking sites today. I started this thread just to know which of these two sites are most popular among the internet surfers.
Let me start with myself, I personally like to share my content on Stumble Upon as the traffic I get is higher than from the Reddit.

djweb

Well Reddit definitely has more users, but the users on reddit are really sensitive to direct marketing techniques. Of course, if you have other ways, reddit is great. OTOH as you have already tested stumbleupon, it may be better to stick with it.

dcristo

Content Writer
Let me start with myself, I personally like to share my content on Stumble Upon as the traffic I get is higher than from the Reddit.
StumbleUpon can send a lot of traffic, but it's worthless for the most part. The bounce rate is very high. Has your experience with StumbleUpon been different?

rayone

I am working with both but StumbleUpon is lesser fussy and sure gives good results without limiting your submission but Reddt is a bit complicated with 10 minutes limited in between your two submission and if you forget to follow their rules they immediately delete your submission.

bharath

I have used both of them and the traffic comes in large volume from Stumbleupon than Reddit, but a friend of mine got in thousands of hits on a single day.
All of these traffic is viral and they never converted into anything, how about you, did it made any money for the traffic being sent by these social engines?

rayone

I agree stumbleupon is trustworthy and gives you steady result but if you put your content in right category following all rules you do not need friends and followers at Reddit but your content is circulated with thousands in minutes.

Nocturnal Writer

Stumble Upon and Reddit, both are the leading social bookmarking sites today. I started this thread just to know which of these two sites are most popular among the internet surfers.
We have the same situation. I have several blogs to maintain every week and to promote them to get a better traffic, I share them to StumbleUpon and my traffic increases dramatically. I have an account with Reddit, but I never use it for my blog sharing in the Internet.

rayone

We have the same situation. I have several blogs to maintain every week and to promote them to get a better traffic, I share them to StumbleUpon and my traffic increases dramatically. I have an account with Reddit, but I never use it for my blog sharing in the Internet.
I wonder why? Try Raddit and see the result, I have done it almost everyday and getting lot of views. Stumbleupon is undoubtedly one of the best as far visitors are concerned.

Nocturnal Writer

I wonder why? Try Raddit and see the result, I have done it almost everyday and getting lot of views. Stumbleupon is undoubtedly one of the best as far visitors are concerned.
I am getting recommendation whatever is best for my blogs promotion in the Internet. I will try your suggestion and have it experiment for a week, a month or whenever and prove it by myself if it really does. My blog traffic has increased. Thank you for that...

rayone

I am getting recommendation whatever is best for my blogs promotion in the Internet. I will try your suggestion and have it experiment for a week, a month or whenever and prove it by myself if it really does. My blog traffic has increased. Thank you for that...
But be very careful with Reddit by using appropriate categories and following all their rules else they delete the content by automated system. If you land in right category with providing tags etc there is nothing to stop you.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I have used both Reddit and Stumbleupon for social bookmarking purposes for my client before. But when I started exploring their paid traffic on StumbleUpon, and it is getting lots of hits despite that my landing pages didn't convert very well. I was doing CPA marketing back then when I explore paid traffic, and I was blown away when one of my contacts told me that he is banking some CPA commissions with StumbleAds (the paid traffic side of StumbleUpon). Eventually, it was a learning experience for me even that I did get a lot of clicks for StumbleUpon. As for Reddit, I am still studying on how to bank well with them.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Both Reddit and stumbleupon are the great social media site but i will refer to reddit is the best site according to me

masterbusiness

Content Writer
What I love about Stumbleupon is the fact that it uses a good analytics tool plus it is driven by people for the people. The site also enables you to know your competitors.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Both are very good social bookmarking site, you can get very good traffic for your website or products. These are 9 page rank website where you can easily make your back links of your website.
Reddit or stumble-upon both are still very valuable website in seo.