Help Me/Question Require Managed Offshore Server In Russia

Gensol

Require managed offshore server Russia + responsive tech support (24/7).
Any info on Hostplay.com - their server stability?
Need over 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM + 30 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
What hosting provider is better? Why?

dHSdrock

Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting providers do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with Hostplay.com offshore web hosting service.
Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online.

Gob_lin

QHoster.com (GHR8WY5P4P) and HostSailor.com (60%) deals can be suitable for all your needs.
No problems, no sweat, just easy.They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

Joshua

A great host indeed. Their servers are just more than perfect. Much much better than some other hosts

Sweqor

Within 30 mins of purchasing hosting with Hostplay.com provider, my site was up and ready to go!
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for reliable offshore host along with helpful support team.

Joshua

Agreed..It is actually one of the most underrated hosting services indeed. Actually it has an ability to be the best services ever

RockFord

I am very pleased with service from Hostplay.com provider. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.

Keywebo

I would like to say Hostplay.com is a nice option for getting offshore servers in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Gob_lin

QHoster.com and hosting.uk are the best server providers in the whole IT world.
Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.

Jenifer1420

I am more than happy with service from Hostplay.com supplier. valuation for the service is incredibly cheap and that i have not had a service interruption. they need continually been prompt and effectual in serving to ME.