Help Me/Question Require Wordpress Friendly Hosting Account In Canada

Gensol

White Belt
Require wordpress friendly hosting account:
20 gbs of HD and 700 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, Canada
Found: Canspace.ca web hosting providers.
What can you say about these hosts and their web hosting services in Canada?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

Gob_lin

White Belt
Accounts from rockhoster.com and avansit.com are worth your attention. Support is second to none.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
I have very good success with Canspace.ca Canada web hosting. Their customer service is outstanding. Very Good Uptime, Great Support, Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff.

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Use plans from from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I have very good success with Canspace.ca Canada web hosting. Their customer service is outstanding. Very Good Uptime, Great Support, Good Features. No major problems. Very professional staff.
Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Jostik

White Belt
Plans from asvhost.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.

MarcS

White Belt
I would instead choose Accuweb hosting for WordPress hosting. They provide SSD storage in all plans and offer free SSL for a website. You can quickly scale the resources of your WordPress plan. If traffic grows, you can easily upgrade your current plan. Their WordPress plan comes with pre-installed WordPress, SEO and caching plugins.
Additionally, They give free CDN with WordPress hosting. It will help to speed up your website performance as well as help to increase the search ranking of your site. Their technical support is fabulous as they are expertise in hosting service since 2003.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
Once you sign on for a reliable net host for your web site, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and options, and begin building your websites inside minutes!

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
I started with Canspace.ca only because they were cheapest web host in Canada. Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
Think that US web host will also work fine for your needs. Say Kvchosting.net is a nice option for hosting any site.
They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints. My main purpose was to host an image hosting provider using PHP and MySql.