Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
Most of you guys must be familiar with affiliate marketing. It is an interesting and amazing way of making money online. An affiliate marketer who promotes the products of people makes a reasonable amount of money. Currently, affiliate marketers work on different pre-built networks. There are many products available on them and the marketer promotes them. Whenever a sale is made through that promotion the marketer get’s his commission, the network takes it and the product owner gets’s the remaining money. In this way, it is a complete system working online these days.

There are many different networks that are available online. One of the biggest of them is CJ Affiliates by Conversant. It was also known as Commission Junction in the past. This network consists of thousands of products, all ready to be promoted by the marketer.

So what you need to get started?

As on every network of affiliate marketing, CJ Affiliates by Conversant also requires a method of promotion. You need to select a method by which you will promote the products. Will you use YouTube? Or you are going to use a website? Or you will use any other method of promotion? Most probably you will answer a website. But if you don’t, you should change your mind and select a website.
As an affiliate marketer you must know that without promotion, you can’t make money from this method. After you have chosen the method of promotion which is a website, you should now think of optimizing the site. The site will surely help you in making money as an affiliate marketer. If the site is optimized properly it will rank high in Google SERP’s. In this way as more targeted traffic reaches your site, you will get customers for your product. That was the process for making money in this network and in all networks too. Now let’s see the requirements for joining this network.
Requirements for joining CJ affiliates

A Committed Thought and Passion
Make sure you have joined affiliate marketing of your own interest. If you don’t like it and are forced to do it, you won’t go to be successful in it soon. You should not think of it as a side business and give only some time to it. You need to focus on it properly in order to get successful. Spend proper time at the start and then you can spend as you like.

An Optimized and Properly Managed Site
This is one of the key requirements for joining CJ affiliates network. As I have discussed earlier that without promotion of the product, we can’t make money. So for the promotion purpose, the best method to choose is a website. Customers are required to make money from affiliate marketing. We can get customers from the traffic of a site. The traffic of site will only come if it’s optimized properly with SEO. So this is a whole process before starting and taking a single step further in this field.
Content/Articles of Site
The third requirement of this affiliate network is a quality website. A quality website is one having a suitable amount of traffic and content. No one likes a site with few lines of content and full of links. That’s why an affiliate site must have properly written content. It should be minimum 300-500 words and maximum as required for the product.

Time
This is the most important thing required for becoming successful in this industry. We are not going to become successful just by working an hour. You will need to invest a large amount of time from your life in order to be successful.

6 Months Limit
CJ is very strict and if you don’t make any results within 6 months, your account will be closed. Not only this, they will charge you an amount of $10 for this purpose. It is strict in this regard and most affiliate marketers afraid from them. But 6 months is a long time, one can easily make sales in this period of time.
Now these are the necessary requirements, you need to fulfill in order to make money from CJ Affiliates. If you are ready Click Here to join this site and make money.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
All I can say about Commission Junction is that they're one of the strictest affiliate networks that I've ever joined. I did earned money there with CJ years ago, until I was inactive and my account closed. In order for us to make the most out of this network, we should already have huge traffic coming into our websites rather than joining there with no website and traffic experience at all. This is what I have been learning all along when I am still earning little dollars with Commission Junction back then. But for me, they are a very legitimate affiliate network.

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
All I can say about Commission Junction is that they're one of the strictest affiliate networks that I've ever joined. I did earned money there with CJ years ago, until I was inactive and my account closed. In order for us to make the most out of this network, we should already have huge traffic coming into our websites rather than joining there with no website and traffic experience at all. This is what I have been learning all along when I am still earning little dollars with Commission Junction back then. But for me, they are a very legitimate affiliate network.
CJ Affiliates doesn't offer any services for newbies. They are surely strict in this regard and don't want newbie in their network. Therefore in order to join it, one should have basic knowledge about affiliate marketing. Also, one should setup and plan for ways of promotion. It is the biggest mistake, every marketer performs in his life. CJ Affiliates don't want people who are testing on affiliate marketing. They want action taking marketers who start selling items, from the very first day of joining.