Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Retrieving Password For Second Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Other Social Networks' started by dcristo, Feb 26, 2016.

1. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    I can't seem to figure out how to retrieve a password for a second YouTube channel I created for a site.

Does anyone know how to do this if you just know the username?

I will click "sign out" to logout of my main account that is linked to my google account, but there is nothing that allows me to retrieve a password for another account.

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I found this article regarding how to recover your YouTube channel account at Recovering YouTube Channel Account. It has steps on how to recover your Youtube channel account which is associated with the Google account.

3. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    I am not referring to the Youtube channel account associated with my Google account. It is another channel I created. It seems to be a common issue with users. You go to the sign in page, and you can only sign in to your main account.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    If you click your YouTube username above, you should be able to see your other account from the drop down menu right? I remember facing the same problem too and I found the link to the other account after navigating around the main account.

5. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    No it just shows the legacy account and Google account. The other Youtube channel uses another email address.

6. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Try password recover method and after some steps they will ask a phone number or secondary email for recovering your account. As per with me Google has automatically forced to combine with YouTube.
    There is no signup button at my side on YouTube, it looks like I have to use G mail and then combine with YouTube for making likes, comments etc.

7. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    You cratered a YouTube channel with your google account, you have also a another channel in same account. So when you are login in your main YouTube account, there are a option for switching between you all channel that are you created.

8. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Originally, I look and look and couldn't understand why I am always redirected to the main account even when using the username and password of the second account. I remember there is a way. You should email the customer support.

9. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    You can retrieve your password from google click on forget password that have some options like mobile no. and to retrieve.
    Such as your mobile no. if you can configure your mobile no. with your google account then that is easy to retrieve your password.