Neutral Review My Site - Buy-content.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
Hi,

I set up a content store based on wordpress for cheap plr content. Now I'm interested in your opinions what needs to be done or changed.

just post here, I will add more content from time to time :)

Right now I'm thinking about a good method to promote it.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
The site looks good but there is hardly anything on the homepage, you need to find a way of displaying some of the products on the homepage because initially I though the site was empty until I click the categories, if it was not your site I will just have exited immediate when I did not see anything any product the homepage.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
the shopping card comes with a latest post widget I would like to use but not as a widget :p so it's a bit complicated.... also changed some things in the sidebar and added a shoppingcard

Last edited:

poison17

Yellow Belt
watch at your spelling mistakes.

here I found one in the right side menu of your template :

Shopping "Card"

Your shopping cart is empty.

Visit the shop

The template is too simple for me. The header need more graphics.

Last edited:

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
thx I will change that toworrow :) and I might do something about the header not sure what exactly maybe add some ads (somebody interestes?^^)

camp185

Yellow Belt
You need some kind of introduction message. It was vague to me, and a random new visitor will have no clue what your site is about. Black theme could also play against your credibility if you are trying to make a sale.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
I will, this was just a first try. I will add a favicon check the spelling and do some more changes when I got the time. But time is the only thing everybody has the same amount of :(

Status
Not open for further replies.