Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Negative Review On Mochahost – Site And Expectations

Discussion in 'Review Services' started by anu_smart, Dec 29, 2015.

1. anu_smart

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Review on MochaHost – Site and Expectations

im88.

Before we get started on this review for MochaHost, I need to warn you that the website that is up today is not the website I worked on yesterday.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

MochaHost
    also does reviews and it looks as if their first new client is themselves. They are still advertising themselves as a premium provider of web hosting services as well as a wide range of online solutions for web based businesses.

Story is still the same

They were launched in 2002 and the company has since that time provided excellent services to their clients. They claim to have been receiving stunning reviews from clients praising their work.

They say that they have a strong grasp on the needs and the requirements of their clients. They have excelled beyond complete solutions for all the needs of their clients. They have excelled beyond expectations of customers when it comes to offering customer services and their customer service department has won some awards. Their support team was chosen at number 1 from 50 major web hosting providers.

They are furtherwriting a whole new review for themselves.This is how they are trying to present themselves almost overnight.

sharedw2_bpic.

Top Features from yesterday included:

• 100 percent uptime that is guarantee;
    • Lifetime Discount Guarantee;
    • Easy Website Builder;
    • 189 plus web apps such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.;
    • LightningFast Guarantee;
    • SAS 70 Type II Data Centers;

Why Host With MochaHost

They have a Lifetime Discount Guarantee:

The claim that they are the only company that offers you a discount for Life! Your plan renewal fee will be the same as your initial plan price. They are sure that you enjoy the low prices as long as you stay with them. There is no hidden fees, no price changes.

180 Days Risk Free Guarantee!

They have a 180 days risk free guarantee on ALL shared, reseller and VPS plans. There is no risk for you to sign up and try their services.

24/7 Technical Support

They strive to always provide the best pricing, and feature-rich plans in the industry, for any current or future packages & price renewals.

They have 24/7 technical support, interactive step by step tutorials and an extensive knowledge-based area. They claim that they can provide assistance in transferring your site to us when needed.

Guarantee 100% Uptime!

They have this ridiculous guarantee that they will give anyone a discount, or even provide a month of free service if they fail to meet our guarantee.

Cons

• Advertising “Unlimited” marketing that is only a gimmick;
    • Slow servers;
    • Ambiguous pricing;
    • They guarantees but don’t deliver;
    • Terrible, unprofessional support;
    • There are security and privacy risks because of unprofessional and seemingly untrained support staff

Review Summary

First impression? This owner doesn’t know much about the products his company is selling. He seemed so confused and I feel like he was trying to withhold information about account limits as much as possible. I was able to get the truth what can I say? So much for unlimited space and bandwidth!

Monthly Cost - $3.95 a month

MochaHost Review Ratings
    • Speed – 3
    • Reliability – 3
    • Support -2
    • Price – 3

Overall rating – 2.75

If you go to other rating sites, you will see that MochaHost is rated as we have rated them here but in fairness to MochaHost, this site should be re-reviewed in several months.

I find it rather strange when I looked at their site this morning and it was completely different looking – but all the same verbiage was still there. I do believe that another review of this company should be done in several months to see if any of their services has also changed.

As for their new website, you can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig!

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Thanks for the warning to the people, but still they can get clients from Google Advertising as I seen.

As for their new website, you can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig!

That will be a Cool Pig in these days, but from Forums we can find which category they belongs to it. Hope somebody will save there time and money by leaving such hosts.