Help Me/Question Right server to buy ...

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Servers from inxy.com and hostround.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best plan for hosting a blog?

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I like digitalserver.com.mx web hosting service and their dedicated servers.
Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
Support is good - ticket system works well.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime with Centohost.com provider. The support is extremely helpful!
Speed is pretty fast. and I can say that uptime is great (99.99% as promised), my website is always accessible to my visitors and clients.

Gob_lin

White Belt
I'd recommend you to use servers from these hosts: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com as they are proven to be the most reliable and trustworthy in the whole IT industry.
Prices are also affordable for the web masters with a modest budget.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
n fact its speed can be a quick body scrub on my website through many sites which makes my chances of backlinks much higher.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
IMHO, corespace.com will also work fine - they offer a great list of servers to choose from.
Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

Jostik

White Belt
Both mentioned companies - hostround.com and inxy.com - are able to satisfy all your needs.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

Gensol

White Belt
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Kvchosting.net and QHoster.com
They are the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
I have really good experience dealing with cloudarion.com - these guys know what they do.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).