Help Me/Question Right shared plan

Wisdom

White Belt
As far as I know QHoster.com has their services located in Europe mostly. So make sure that is something you really need.
Another good company in Europe is libertyvps.net

Gob_lin

White Belt
The best shared plans from hostingsource.com and hostplax.com are worth y our attention due to their tip-notch services.
Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
I can give Hostforweb.com hosting DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Stable, reliable service at a great price.
They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Jostik

White Belt
The best shared plans are available from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk.
Support is second to none. The help comes quickly and in a understandable language. The servers are always working. My sites are not very heavy but I can access them very fast.

Gensol

White Belt
I'd rather choose Hostforweb.com and their website hosting solutions.
I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times. The pricing is very reasonable. I'm very happy with them so far.

RH-Calvin

Red Belt
A shared hosting plan hosts multiple accounts on a single dedicated IP address. They are usually used to save costs and space for hosting. Shared hosting is not very recommendable as they do not provide data security as the same space and IP address is shared between multiple clients.

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Resourceful shared plans are available form libertyvps.net and hostplax.com.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
Having compared both web hosts and their feature-rich hosting packages, still think Hostforweb.com will be better choice for your needs.
They have fantastic uptime! It is a steal to get hosting this cheap, with such great features, in a great datacenter.