Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info Roommate Is An Important Wealth In Your Sharing Life.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle and Health Topics' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Roommate is an important wealth in your sharing life .We have to fail for finding good, honest roommates.But every person want honest and good roommates.For removing this like problem , Roomstercompany has been serving for finding good , honest roommates ,rooms, apartments ,flats etc.So we can be find easily our dear roommates .You can filter through all types of roommate and only choose the roommate that are perfect for your apartment or house share.

2. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I have experience for room sharing, and Roommate is a person with whom you spent most of your time, from college to professional life a roommate plays an important role in any once life.he/she is truly a real wealth since he/she and his company encourage you to stand a right place in your life.

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Isn't it better to rent the whole room for yourself? I know its better to rent a room rather than the whole house because its not good to live alone.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Roommates are parts of our life as long it happens from college to professional life. These mates can really help you climbing ladder and reach you to the top. A neighborhood is more responsible for a person growth than the social and family. And yes, roommates are the one with whom we share everything and every one should be.

5. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    Roommates have a role in my life during my college days. During that period of my engineering education I was in hostel and enjoyed the company of my roommates who belonged to different parts of the country. It was a time to learn different cultures and the glory of sincerity and true friendship. Through roommates we learn the beauty of sharing.

6. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Roommate is very important wealth in our sharing life, But i am not facing any problem due to my roommates because my all roommates are good and honest and they are always caring me, I also care them.
    Another good reason behind this my roommates are also my good friends.
    i spend many years with them.

7. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Getting a good and healthy relationship with a roommate really depends on each others attitude.If you started having a roommate during college days it is more likely that your roommate could be your lifetime friend. If you are able to build trust and friendship, having a roommate will be like a treasure. They are mostly the one whom you can share the daily happening in your life and the person that you can immediately ask for help.