Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info Sas

Discussion in 'Computers - Software' started by Mathew Stephen, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Mathew Stephen

Mathew Stephen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    SAS is an integrated statistical analysis which helps for data management, business intelligence, predictive analysis and prescriptive analysis.SAS software brings automation to data integration process. SAS software assists for designing, planning and maintenance of data.If you have a sound knowledge of C/C++ you will never say that SAS is a difficult one. SAS runs on the different environment such as Unix, Linux and Windows, it has different actions, choices and declarations. At the same time, it helps programmers to retrieve data.

2. zomgmike

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I'm lost, I have never heard of SAS in this context. I came here thinking you were posting about serial attached SCSI since it is the computer section. You're saying it's a type of business intelligence software that is easiest to use if you know C or C++?