Search some link exchange partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dirk3000

Hi,
i search some link exchange partner for Mobile Fun - Mobile Games,Ringtones,Mobile Videos, Nokia Themes,...
At the moment the mainpage have PR2 but at the next update it get PR4 or when the update dont be in the next weeks a PR5.
Your link can stand on a page in the sms text messages area or on a page in the jokes area. ( The jokes area is very new only 3 days old so this area is at the moment not in the search engines but i think it will be in the next time in the search engines)

If you are interesting in a link exchange please send me a PN
regards
Dirk

afitnes

White Belt
Looking for link exchanges with similar computer video game themed sites.
world of warcraft gold is preferred;
Our website:www(.)cheap-power-leveling.com www(.)fast-power-leveling.com www(.)power-leveling.us, Click"resource" in the Left Menu, You can see the detail information about exchanging links with us .

D

dirk3000

No thanks i search only link exchange on content pages that i also give.

No ressource diretory.

K

klatu

Hi, I'm the owner of Infogamerz.com link bidding directory for gamers . I've just put a category for Mobile games , so you have the chance to be on top

K

klatu

I have a new category for you on my webiste infogamerz.com as "mobile Games" . So you will be on top of the category. Bid a least 20$ and I will triple your bid so you'll get on top of homepage and on right sidebar on all sub pages.

Hi,
i search some link exchange partner for Mobile Fun - Mobile Games,Ringtones,Mobile Videos, Nokia Themes,...
At the moment the mainpage have PR2 but at the next update it get PR4 or when the update dont be in the next weeks a PR5.
Your link can stand on a page in the sms text messages area or on a page in the jokes area. ( The jokes area is very new only 3 days old so this area is at the moment not in the search engines but i think it will be in the next time in the search engines)

If you are interesting in a link exchange please send me a PN
regards
Dirk

Status
Not open for further replies.