Semi Automatic Directory Submission Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Hey Everyone,

If you dont already use it have you heard of Digi Xmas?
It make it 10 times quicker to submit your website to directories. I used to use ROBOFORMS but have been sold on this new product.

You can try it out for free with a daily updated list of 150 PR0 directories. Registration is only $10 to get access to all the features.

Try it today: http://www.digixmas.com/

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Yesterday I took the plunge and spend $10 to register my copy and gain access to all of the other directories. Anyone that knows me knows I never register anything so this is a big deal for me.

Within two hours I managed to submit my main website to more than 500 directories with page rank. Unfortunatly you have to pay $10 per site for a liscense so I have only posted one domain. If I get the results in links & page rank I hope for I will be registering more liscenses.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
These kind of semi-automatic directory submission softwares are okay if it comes to promote a new site. But , if you have an old domain there is the possibility that your site to already be part of the directories in the list of directories of the software. So , for an old site it is better to keep submitting manually.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Actually it has this really cool function called complete check where it looks for your website in the directories so if you wanted to you could check each one before submitting. Plus it has what it calls truck mode that is like doing it manually but you do several directories at once and all the details are filled in for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.