Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Send Your Newsletter On Tuesdays

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Email Marketing' started by JWill, Jan 26, 2016.

1. JWill

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    From my experience sending newsletters on Tuesdays delivers the best results. I'm guessing it's because on Mondays people's inboxes are full of stuff collected over the weekend, and by the midweek the people are already somewhat tired.

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    When I had my own list before, I could care less on what day should I send newsletters to my subscribers. Sometimes, it would be Mondays, Wednesdays or so. In other words, I just send newsletters at random times. I don't do list building anymore, because I'm focusing on generating tons of social traffic with my niche blogs. But on your experience, I think it does make sense that sending newsletters during Tuesdays are pretty effective than the other days. I am planning to go back to build my new list and try to send newsletters during Tuesdays. Great info you have there pal. :)

3. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +67 / -0
    I do not think it matters what day you send a newsletter, maybe in the past but generally people mostly check their emails daily, as almost everyone has a smartphone and has connected their email to it, my friends and i instantly get alerted when we have a new mail, it makes life easier, so I guess whatever day a newsletter is sent doesn't matter, I'll still check it on that same day.

4. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Newsletters are effective ways to update clients on the latest trends in your market and I think that sending it on the right time gives the material a chance to be read by clients. Scheduling the sending of such on Tuesdays is not a bad idea after all.