Service Specials ? how amazing are the deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cflmflorida

Service Specials – how amazing are the deals?

Welcome!
Welcome to Car Dealers Forum dedicated to car dealers and everything involved with the business of automotives. The CDF is a new platform where you can talk about your cars, view rare photographs of new model arrivals, ask questions or chat about any car or dealer. You can also participate in discussions about accessories and future vehicles.
1. Old Pilot

Hi Group!
I want to share my experience about the deals that the dealers offer on car servicing. I recently visited Central Florida Lincoln Mercury showroom in Florida and got my 1998 Lincoln Navigator repaired. I was under the impression that the Service Specials was a marketing gimmick to ensure customers frequented the dealer's showroom. It was totally wrong as far as CFLM is concerned. In fact, I was impressed by the dealer's services which included Headlight Restoration, Fuel Saver Package, Fuel Injector Service and Cooling System Service, all these at a very reasonable price!

2. Mercury Man

Hi Old Pilot! I have heard a great deal about this dealership. All the dealers play the same game which evolves around great deals, discount coupons, so on and so forth. So, what's so different about Central Florida Lincoln Mercury? Don't tell me you got carried away with their sweet talk!

3. Markmanship
Hi guys! I have been to Central Florida Lincoln Mercury dealership. CFLM is the nation's oldest Lincoln Mercury dealership. The guy has earned a good reputation in the business and people have faith in the dealer's products and services. The dealership serves its customers across many cities including Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Casselberry, Debary, Ferndale, Goldenrod, Killarney, Lake Mary, Maitland, Oakland, Plymouth, Windermere, Zellwood, Sanford, Clermont, Ocoee, Kissimmee, Orange County, Longwood and Winter Garden.
I will surely visit CFLM if my Mark LT requires any servicing or replacement of parts.

4. Old Pilot
Don't tell me you got carried away with their sweet talk! Friends, being a marketing person myself, I don't get carried away with any sweet talk at any place. I suggest Mercury Man should visit the showroom in person to believe our words. As I said I had similar misconceptions before I visited the dealership.

5. Mercury Man
Thanks for those very educative mails and suggestions. I own a Mercury Mountaineer. I will visit the CFLM showroom in the near future and share my experience with you.

6. The Marquis
Hi! I think this is going to be a great platform for all us car lovers. Frankly I think dealers present offers on services for promotion rather than for profit. I think they make profit in selling vehicles. Hope our friends in the group will give their valuable inputs on various other issues such as new cars, various dealerships, their services and deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.