Setting up all the steps on an PPC campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Setting up all the steps on an PPC campaign

I'll be mostly speaking about Google Adwords as it is the system I have worked more, so in case I will say adwords and not PPC, you got the point..

Well, question is easy: do you take care of all the steps thro which an user can pass when creating your PPC campaign ?

For example a computer user who would like to buy IT products will go through certain steps in order to decide what product to buy. First checking for the brand, after checking for comparation and finally going through the exact model searching for the best price.

To develop this using an example :

1. User will first search for : "Buy Notebook" or "it shop notebook" ( general examples )
------
2. second step of the user, after finding an online shop with these products is to compare the products he likes best as in :

"ACER Aspire vs Dell studio 15"
------
3. third step may be user searching for an exact model with exact characteristics as he has decided to buy that product.

"Dell Studio 15 Intel Core 2 Duo" or
"Dell Studio 15 Intel Core gift" or

"Dell Studio 15 Intel special offer"

Actually the decision to buy is taken only in the last step, yet you can decide to cover up all possible customer needs.

So how do you organize your PPC campaign, do you set up your campaign for all the steps a user passes through ?

Thanks for sharing your view of the things!

Status
Not open for further replies.