Setting up my own web hosting service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

komrad

Hello all,

I'm currently trying to setup a personal web hosting service for my friends where they get an area of web space, etc, for them to use. Basically, a free web hosting service, etc with PHP, and all possible.

Does anyone know how I could go about setting this service up? ( If I were to get a HostGator/webspace account, etc)

Thank in advance.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
You could purchase an account from any hosting company that allows for multiple domain on one account. For example my on my Surpass hosting account I can have up to 10 domains and I have 7 different sites currently hosting on the one account that costs me $40-60 for the entire year.

P

philipbrown

You can choose any site for this but using fully free service is not very good for your website you should choose cheaper payed service instead.

haunter

Yellow Belt
You can choose any site for this but using fully free service is not very good for your website you should choose cheaper payed service instead.
It is the good opinion to select cheaper paid service instead of selecting free service. If you select free web hosting service, your site may contain more ads and they provide limited space. Also we do not select our own domain name in free web hosting service.

------------------
Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.