Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Shallow And Thin Contents Can Kill A Website

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Shallow content are thin content that do not add value for visitors. The Panda algorithm aim at demoting websites that have a large amount of so so content. If your site content is low value, you will be able to identify this in your Google Webmaster tool. The best way to solve this problem is to remove the thin content and replace it with a long and more detailed posts that are helpful for visitors.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Shallow content really are the poor content that makes no profit wherever it is posted. Instead of using them, we should remove and update with the new content that is informative, relevant and produced of quality piece of content for visitors.
    I really never heard of that Webmaster tool can show the poor content of our website. It's really amazing.

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    How does the webmaster tools will show which is thin content? I haven't seen anything, but my blog has some thin content posts.I am still getting traffic from the thin content and this helpful for those readers to get answer within a short time.
    I mean if they want to know my name then answer is bharath, instead of writing about my whole biography

4. webee

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Many Webmasters realized the fact that thin content creation is equal to placing no content. Google has updated its algorithm Panda to devalue your webpage that has think or shallow content. To elevate your page rank it is better to replace think content with most user enticing relevant content, you can also include images in your content.