Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Just Gossip Share What`s Your Best Sport?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Hello WMS members,
    Please share your best sport which you like more.I am very like badminton.But I am very interested to see Football.

2. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I like playing basketball, as it requires your focus to make the basket and your skills that you show to get near to the basket. I really like playing basketball as it also helps you in your exercise of eyes when you concentrate to make the basket, moreover you learn how to set up the strategy no matter what all hurdles you have to face which gives and improves your presence of mind.

3. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    I like MMA. Anything to do with MMA works for me because I find it challenging and a much better way to spend time with friends.

4. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    MMA?
    I also prefer those games , which helps you in spending time with your friends. But spending time with your friends is not enough. I believe in exercise too and being sporty helps and keeps your body fit and helps your mind think of positive aspects. I prefer games like basketball which helps you in strategic planning, football as it helps you in team building and managing coordination, chess as it helps you in utilizing your brain power.

5. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    I'm not into sports a lot. I do not enjoy watching them at all. However, I always find that playing Badminton with friends is insanely fun, especially when a match gets hectic and the shuttlecock is flying from court to court at every single moment. No other game has that awesome sense of speed, in my opinion.

6. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sports games engage competitive physical and considered challenges with body exercise. It is a famous quote, “A sound body has a sound mind”. I love very much to watch international football matches.

7. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    What do you find engaging from watching football matches? I don't have anything against it, it's just that I don't see the appeal at all. I would rather play a sport than simply watch someone playing it.

8. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I love wrestling, MMA, and football. I love sports with physicality. These sports are always awesome to watch.

@Pooja Sharma MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts. Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports and martial arts.

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Its everybody's own taste, some loves to watch and someone loves to play.

10. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Only Cricket as it is my favorite sport for playing or watching. I love to play football too, but no one plays nearer to my residence.

11. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Yeah, I kind of thought that was what you were going to say. I know that most people that I know however absolutely adore to watch and play. Some people that I know live and breathe football, which sometimes is a bit scary in my opinion xD .

12. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    I used to play volleyball and was a member in college teams. Other than volleyball I like to watch international tournaments of football and basketball. In cricket I like 20-20 and one day match.

13. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I was a state player of badminton in my younger days but now play it as a hobby for few minutes but not regularly. I play chess on regular basis right from my childhood and can still play if I find a good opponent. I tried playing chess online but did not like it much.

14. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Badminton is amazing! I never played professionally but occasionally but sometimes I would see some other people which were clearly more capable than I was at playing. The speed at which the shuttlecock was flying at was simply mindbogglingly quick! I actually don't know how to play chess but would love to learn how!

15. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I have been a sportsperson all of my life. I still play cricket when i get a chance. I remember, when i was young i have been a very good soccer player. I always pity i should take it as a career since my love for sports is great.
    Badminton is something that is creepy in my town, i love that too, especially when i have a chance to hit smash...jumping off the ground.

16. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    I am a cricket lover. I still play it on weekends. Other sports i like are volleyball and swimming . I was in swimming for 4 consecutive years during schools.
    Other games i have played are badminton, table tennis. I generally played all games for fun purpose only :)

17. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    I like playing basketball and volleyball. I am pretty good at those sports. When I do have a time, I always go to the gym, met some new fellows and play with them. Sometimes we bet a lot and that's what makes me motivated to win.

18. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I like to play badminton because I feel so relieved after. I usually play it with my friends after work or when I have nothing else to do. Aside from badminton, I also play chess for some mind exercise.

19. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I prefer to play football as it is a game of team and should be played with proper planning .this game teaches me coordination ,communication and planning that a team should hold to be successful and this sport also keeps me confident and healthy .In this game need to proper coordination and planning to become success. This teaches us how to coordinate with employees and friends in working environment.

20. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Recently, I enjoyed boxing. It is really a good source of cardio exercise. I loved it when I get to sweat more than what I thought I could have and then after the intense boxing workout, it's a must that you finish with a hard massage. The most exciting is the stretching and massage after workout.