Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Share Your Thoughts Why Paypal Doesn't Offer Its Debit Card Across All Countries?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Doominic anderson, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Paypal is most popular online payment processing medium which helps to get our freelancer payment in local bank account.
    It also provide debit card but in few countries,in my country it doesn't provide this service.
    Share your thoughts why Paypal doesn't offer debit card across all countries?

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Yes, you are right, Paypal debit card is only available to people who live in the USA. To qualify for the PayPal Debit MasterCard®, there are some requirements you must meet:
    * Own a US based Premier or Business account
    * Maintain a minimum of $500 in a Personal account.
    * Is a member of PayPal member for at least 60 days.
    * Have a linked credit card with a street address
    * Have a Verified Paypal account.
    * Must be a US resident and already provided the last 4 digits of your Social Security number

3. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Paypal is not provide debit card many countries due to different different countries rules and regulation with debit card is different.
    Paypal is best online payment processing website.
    In this world have numbers of country and every single country is different tax rate.
    Due to this things may be Paypal not lunch his debit card in every country.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    PayPal is largest online banking that provide their online banking services all over the world, except some country, due to their policy. PayPal currently provide their debit card services in USA. But in future I think they grow their offline banking across various countries.

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I think Paypal need some high fees in every transaction as they are doing with Paisa pay too on Indian's Ebay. Their fee is 4% while most of the Indian Payment processors have 1.5 to 2% fees.

Getting a Debit card is good with Paypal for those who need urgent cash. The reason they are not issuing Debit card because they are number one payment processor in World.
    I don't think they will offer Debit cards in every country, if it was their plan, then they would have made already.