Help Me/Question Shared Account To Buy ... Where From?

Gensol

White Belt
Rockhoster.com also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops.
I was impressed and will definitely use this provider if they are competitive on price.
Signing up was easy. So far so good.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
I am 100% happy client, highly recommend Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting services. Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

Gob_lin

White Belt
KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans are worthy due to their top-notch services with high uptime and low prices.
I love them for the support. I love them for everything. One of the biggest thing I've noticed is the perfect uptime on my server.

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
I am very pleased with Hostnamaste.com shared web hosting service. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. Therefore, the company I use had better be good because I recommend them to my valuable customers.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans square measure worthy thanks to their top-notch services with high period and low costs. i really like them for the support. i really like them for everything. one in all the largest issue I've noticed is that the good period on my server.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
They are far and away the best. Have to rely on Rockhoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.

Last edited:

Jostik

White Belt
Shared accounts from hosting.uk and avansit.com are the best in many aspects.
Fantastic host with fast deep tech support.Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans are worthy due to their top-notch services with high uptime and low prices.
I love them for the support. I love them for everything. One of the biggest thing I've noticed is the perfect uptime on my server.
I know as far as KVChosting is the most popular on this time.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
I found Rockhoster.com in twitter. I contacted them telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely.
Now I am happy running my sites at their OpenVZ VPS hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.