Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Shared Plan To Sign Up With ...

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by Jostik, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Avansit.com and rockhoster.com shared plans are rather enticing for me and need to know which one should I try?

2. RockFord

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I use Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS (Linux) hosting plan and host 4 sites on it. They gave me a free domain for life so one of the sites got a free bonus :) Recommended.

3. GrommGram

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    These hosts - avansit.com and rockhoster.com - have full-featured plans with high uptime and their prices are low.
    Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality service in any case.

4. Keywebo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Rockhoster.com OpenVZ hosting - I'm 100% satisfied running my web sites with them.
    Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.

5. GlowHost-Sales

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

6. Gensol

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Nice shared hosting accounts offered by kvchosting.net provider.
    I don't regret any thing - uptime is great, speed connectivity is fast and customer support is really helpful when transferring my files.

7. GlowHost-Sales

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

8. dHSdrock

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I found during my web hosting with Rockhoster.com that the team has knowledge of everything pertaining to issue we come across on cpanel. Uptime is good, the server never went down.

9. Gob_lin

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Avansit.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, kvchosting.net is worth your attention as their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and cheap prices.
    Both companies are worthy.

10. Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Thank you so much for sharing valuable information.

11. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I use Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS (Linux) hosting set up and host four sites thereon. They gave American state a free domain for keeps therefore one amongst the sites got a free bonus.