Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Should I Integrate My Woocommerce Site With Square?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by HaDang, Jan 13, 2016.

1. HaDang

HaDang New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I have 3 stores and a online website. My business is improving continuously. My friend suggests me to sync data between my woocommerce with square to control easily. What should I do?

2. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    Well it all depends on your customer preferences and business needs. Square has higher fees than PayPal, and it is less known compared to PayPal but offers great POS service. You do have option to use the plugin to import all your inventory into Square using the plugin at WordPress › Square Up To WooCommerce Import Ninjas « WordPress Plugins

If you need a programmer to set it up for you, you can open a thread in the marketplace to hire a programmer to do the job.

3. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    There is no hurdle for you do so. But the main problem is handling the codes that involve in the procedure.

4. Dono Nguyen

White Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    You can consider to use plugins of third party such as WooCommerce & Square Integration provided by Litextension. It helps e-merchants to keep Square and WooCommerce in sync, updates between the two stores are instant. You can manage multiple sales channels easier.

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You should go with your friend suggestion as it has the best idea or else ask the square developers to code your site. Hiring someone experienced coders will help to integrate, although it depends upon the price.

6. PeterPettigrew

PeterPettigrew New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I can help you to integrate your woocommerce site with square. Give me information. Inb.

7. Dono Nguyen

White Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    If you are thinking about sync data between Square and WooCommerce, Woocommerce with Square as Payment System and POS/Register can be a good information for you.
    This would be ideal if merchants can directly integrate Square Payment as a credit cart processing module on their websites. But unfortunately, til now Square hasn’t opened the gate for that yet. Square integration is only available for a few chosen Partners so far.