Help Me/Question Should I Link The Business Website To The Business Page Created From My Personal Profile Or Not

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
I have recently designed an eCommerce website, and wish to add Facebook page for Social Media Marketing. I need all of your suggestions if I should create the business page creating new business profile on Facebook or creating Business page with my Personal Profile will work accordingly as I have almost 1000 friends in my personal profile.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
I think you should to create a new new Facebook business page with your eCommerce website or domain name. Because Facebook profile id or your business domain name is a one of the searching factor for your viewer. So it is best for you to create a new business Facebook page.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
@RADHESHYAM GUPTA

I waa too thinking to create the page with new business profile but the reason as I already have more than thousand friends on my profile holding me back.As if I am creating the business page from the new profile is there any way that can be accepted to increase the subscribers on the facebook with more promotion of the business page same as done with sharing and making friends.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
I think you have a two Facebook pages and you want to manage both of them, it's a little difficult or time wasting. So you can use Facebook page mairg options that mairg your both pages in a single page. After that you can use or your any previous authority of pages is not loss.