Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Neutral Should I redesign my website or not?

Discussion in 'Review Websites' started by eyeshiv, Apr 17, 2015.

1. eyeshiv

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi Friends,

My website is eyeshiv .com

my website is not a responsive website. I want to create it responsive. But I am little confused should I create a new layout or I should continue with this design.

I do like my website but I want to know Do the other person likes it or not?

Know I am leaving the decision on my friend.

Please give valuable a feedback about my website layout.

2. hostbrink

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Site design is average ....... Not so much appealing ........

3. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    hello, I have seen your website, you should give some attractive pictures and meaningful topic which give you helpful for your website.

4. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    For, me it is somewhat good enough. As I look at it, it appears that it is a website advertising about web hosting, graphics and design, and web developing. For a website that it's sole purpose is to advertise, I think, this is already good enough.

5. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Very Nice theme and pretty look.

Few suggestions;
    1. Under headings Text Font need to change a bit large, now its too small.
    2. .Also set FONT Size of text beneath heading........."shaping business to success"
    3. Set Web Hosting details in the same line of Web Designing and Graphic Designing as per below;
    WEB DESIGNING GRAPHIC DESIGNING WEB HOSTING

#5 sunshine, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:44 AM
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  6. jowjow

White Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I have just visited your website just now. And I am not a professional so this is just an opinion of mine and also a suggestion the final say is yours. Maybe you can add more content to it like pictures, additional slides or context describing what your website is really about. Nice background and selection of colors by the way.

7. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I've checked your site and I'd say it's quite okay when it comes to the design, that is aesthetic. But with the access, it is obvious that the graphics are heavy hence the slow reaction. I'm not sure if this will help but maybe you trim down the images and make a balance between the good resolution and the thickness of the image file. And with the other parts of the homepage, I'd say it's a good one. But pardon me because my eyes are not really that good when it comes to artistic designs.

8. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Check also if the website is loading correctly in many different browsers. Some websites don't load perfectly in some browsers.

9. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    The first thing you should fix right away is the page load time. It seems like it will open in next year. It is very poor SEO and you should fix this issue asap. Design is looking good but have not a professional touch.

10. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    As per the Design My suggestions are as follows:
    1. The font size is too small under the web design and graphic design.
    2. Footer you should improve it further.
    3. There are two links in the menu for contact section, (Enquiry and contact us) remove anyone for best way to contact to you.
    4. There is no need comment section on the Index page better to use Testimonials method with Pic and slideshow.
    5. Those books shows that are used to display on Internet, you should use real graphic design books that are prepared by your company.

I think your company based in New Delhi, could you wish to tell in which part it lies. We too have a Printing company in New Delhi with Speed Master 72 pro machine.

11. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Your website is already appealing but you could also make use of videos to further encourage viewers to know more about your offers. Providing tempting discounts or promos will also help in boosting traffic to your page.

12. Thomas Ray

Thomas Ray New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Website design is average. You should look into the the graphics of the website and the usability part. There is no blog page available. There is absolutely no NAP mentioned on the contact page. All of these should be taken care of if you are a serious business owner.

Thomas

globalvisioninc.com

13. andrewmilan

andrewmilan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    yeah, its average...you can make it more user interaction here. Full width design is also preferable nowadays. Most important thing is you should make your site responsive.