SITE REVIEW: fairtrade-wholesaler.co.uk

Do yuo recommend fairtrade-wholesaler.co.uk?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Hi,

I am please to be able to offer my very latest website http://fairtrade-wholesaler.co.uk/ for review. Fairtrade wholesaler is a site designed to attract people from search engines searching for a wholesaler able to provide resellable fairtrade products.

Fairtrade wholesaler website http://fairtrade-wholesaler.co.uk/

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
The site looks very much like the one I've already reviewed. Actually for what part of the site are you in need of suggestions or review ?

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Hi Darkstar, thanks for taking the time to visit my website. I have 25 similarly designed website, they have different headers, colour schemes, themes & content but sit on the same hosting package. You can move easily from one to any of the others via the "Product Specific Websites" section on the right hand menus.

I am after general comments and opinions as to what I should do next to improve the situation. As the main website is on a new .co.uk domain name I have used a 301 redirect from our old .com domain to avoid sandbox.

The toolbar PR of my main website http://worldwidetrading.co.uk/ is currently 2/10 with an ITool PR prediction of 4/10. I have been working steadily building links from directories, forums and press releases for a couple of weeks now and things are starting to improve.

Traffic wise, I am currently recieving about 250 unique visitors per day, half of these are on a pay per click basis from adsense with about 125 per day comming from search engines, we arent ranked for any good keyphrases yet.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Well, any good promotion campaign takes most of your time because there are many things to do , many backlinks to get , many directories to which submbit your websites to, many places from where to buy links . It will pass some time untill you will managed to be listed for some good keywords.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Well, any good promotion campaign takes most of your time because there are many things to do , many backlinks to get , many directories to which submbit your websites to, many places from where to buy links . It will pass some time untill you will managed to be listed for some good keywords.
I set a series of goals when I started on this project.

1) Get to #1 in google.com & yahoo.com for our companies name.
2) Get to #1 in google.com & yahoo.com for our brans names
3) Get into top 3 in google.co.uk & yahoo.co.uk for our marketing pages ("UK Wholesale Distributor", "Wholesale Furniture in the UK", etc...)
4) Attain a first page result in Google.co.uk & Yahoo.co.uk for wholesale

Results to Date:
1) Google 1st, 2nd & 3rd - Yahoo 1st & 3rd
2) Examples:
Bambootastic: Google.com 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th - Yahoo.com 1st & 5th
Merapi Hot Rocks: Google.com 1st & 2nd - Yahoo.com 1st
Java Lava Stone: Google.com 5th & 6th - Yahoo.com 8th
3) In a word, NO.
4) In a year or two perhaps I will get there.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Good luck with it WorldwideTrading , I'm sure that at the end the satisfaction will be huge.
I have a French Marketing Student comming to work with me for three months on a work placement in a couple of weeks. She will be writing content for my websites and runing a press releases campaign. It is an unpaid placement required by her schooling but with me trying to teach her what I know she could learn an awful lot in the three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.