SoaringUSAEagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Greetings,

Just wanted to let everyone know why Jeff has been absent as of late. He first had some computer troubles that kept him offline for a few days. He finally bought a new computer and was able to get online and talk with me. He's now on his way into the Wyoming National Guard and will be at Fort Jackson in Columbia, SC. We plan to keep his position reserved for him, and the staff here at WS wish him the best.

I personally have tremendous respect for anyone who serves in our country's armed forces. We thank you Jeff.

Warm Regards,

SoaringUSAEagle

Yellow Belt
[quote author=CrazyTech link=topic=48.msg148#msg148 date=1086932346]
Greetings,

Just wanted to let everyone know why Jeff has been absent as of late. He first had some computer troubles that kept him offline for a few days. He finally bought a new computer and was able to get online and talk with me. He's now on his way into the Wyoming National Guard and will be at Fort Jackson in Columbia, SC. We plan to keep his position reserved for him, and the staff here at WS wish him the best.

I personally have tremendous respect for anyone who serves in our country's armed forces. We thank you Jeff.

Warm Regards,
[/quote]

Thank you CT, and I appreciate everything you have done, do, and continue to do for me, and all of us here at WS.  It has truly been a pleasure being an admin here so far, and I look forward to becoming a big part of this after I return home from basic training.  I have been a stranger as of late, yes.  You stated why in the previous post, and school just got out for the summer so finals had be busy studying as well.

I have one week left before I go, so I will try to post as much as I can before I go... and I hope you all dont miss me too much  ;)  I will be back in early September and I will definitely have pictures and information for you.

Regards,

- Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.