My Suggestion Social Marketing

Marketing on social forums results in gathering of huge audience supposed to target. So the random posting can make it up but to market it in related groups will make it better to cope up the demand. LIke if someone want to get audience for Mobile marketing so that would be better to advertise your work or job in related schema to get it up at top along with your portfolio.

bharath

Staff member
I did with one of my site, but due to no products it went back still looking to reach audience and the plan was to utilize Facebook. most of the indians are busy on Facebook so its easier to sell digital products.
What i learn is It all depends upon the niche to use the right social network. How about your experience with social media marketing? Any success Story form you?

I did with one of my site, but due to no products it went back still looking to reach audience and the plan was to utilize Facebook. most of the indians are busy on Facebook so its easier to sell digital products.
What i learn is It all depends upon the niche to use the right social network. How about your experience with social media marketing? Any success Story form you?
Yeah i sold some of products with good advertising ads on Facebook and I succeed.

bharath

Staff member
Yeah i sold some of products with good advertising ads on Facebook and I succeed.
That is a good news using Facebook ads, but I asked whether you any any money by promoting them on your pages for free? Advertising is too hard for promoting on Social media sites. Any experience with creating pages and developing them for selling products.

That is a good news using Facebook ads, but I asked whether you any any money by promoting them on your pages for free? Advertising is too hard for promoting on Social media sites. Any experience with creating pages and developing them for selling products.
No note such ... I will be having interest in that later.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Marketing on social forums results in gathering of huge audience supposed to target. So the random posting can make it up but to market it in related groups will make it better to cope up the demand. LIke if someone want to get audience for Mobile marketing so that would be better to advertise your work or job in related schema to get it up at top along with your portfolio.
For me @Nauman Arshad, there's a lot of potential for us to get results with social media marketing. I would never consider this in the first place when I'm still new into social media marketing, as I focused mostly on SEO and blogging. But I finally realized how powerful is social media for us to get traffic to our products, services, websites and blogs that we have. In social media, we have the opportunity to engage well with the content that was shared as long it catches their attention or creating an attraction for them to comment and share it to their own timelines.

Renren

Social Marketing is a process that uses marketing principles and techniques to influence target audience behaviors that will benefit society, as well as the individual. This strategically oriented discipline relies on creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have positive value for individuals, clients, partners, and society at large.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Social marketing is one of the most effective marketing strategies nowadays because of its accessibility to a lot of people. With the large number of social media platforms that can be used for free, many businesses take advantage of it and utilize it for business promotion.