Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
which of the social media works for you most when promoting your website?
do you mean digg, stubled and those types of sites?

I used digg every day to help promote my blogs.
i also use entracard, which I guess is a type of social media also.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
interesting and I will check it out more.
I just dont know how many of these I can do, lol. Each takes up so much time to use to the fullest.

bhushna

Yellow Belt
See now a days every country has a special social bookmarking site. If i have a Bollywood site ( Indian Movies) I tend using Indian Social bookmarking sites like Indiapad, Noddit etc. And if my niche is something like Hollywood i tend to use Digg SU google and DEl. these are the best in the field.

catches4u

White Belt
Indiamarks is a social bookmarking service for the global indian community. Here you can save your bookmarks, organize all your online research, share your bookmarks with friends & family and find useful and interesting sites saved by the global indian community.

jaibin

Yellow Belt
I use Digg. It is a website in which people can find and share content from anywhere on the Internet. We can submit links and stories, and voting and commenting on submitted links and stories. Many stories are submitted every day, but only the most Dugg stories appear on the front page. Many people use this web site.

-----------------------------
Jaibin

Last edited:

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
change of heart for me. I was using Digg exclusively. Had over 600 "friends". Well after getting 2-300 shouts a day from others, but NOT getting Diggs on my shouts I deleted everyone. Digg is very frustrating because many people will send you countless "shouts" to digg their stories but then NEVER digg yours. And keeping track of who is or is not actually digging is very hard and time consuming. very aggrevating.

doing more with stumbled now.

D

depapepee

If i have a Bollywood site ( Indian Movies) I tend using Indian Social bookmarking sites like Indiapad, Noddit etc.

BuckBennett

Yellow Belt
Bookmarking service is very important in social media. now I get four kinds of social media:digg, stubled,entracard and propeller. Is there anything esle about social media? Thank you for your answer .

Status
Not open for further replies.