Help Me/Question Software Like Whcms

Status
Not open for further replies.

subodh

White Belt
I have started web hosting. I need free software alternative like whcms. As I am new in hosting business, I don't want spend money on whcms.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I don't know if you have ever head of the dictum "buy cheap and buy twice" I don't think a free software like WHMCS exist but some larger web hosting companies give WHMCS free as part of reseller hosting plan.

HostMID

Yellow Belt
I do not think you will find a free billing/support script with same quality as paid scripts such as WHMCS.

pingpipe

Yellow Belt
I'm not aware of any software that gives you all the functionality of WHMCS for free. It costs money to make money. WHMCS is a powerful piece of software and is a great value.

Michelle22

White Belt
WHMCs is one the best software and it is preferred by many big companies and many companies provide it free for a reseller account.

HIG-Jerry

White Belt
If you're going to take things seriously and actually get into this business then It'll take money to make money as other's have said. Go with WHMCS and you won't get burned.

eSecureData

White Belt
I have tested WHMCS, even though here we build our own custom billing system. WHMCS is extremely powerful tool for for as low as 12.95 per month that is a extremely great investment. They have put so much afford in like fraud checks for free, Payment gateways and build in support system. All this makes it the only tool you will need to virtually run your company. Its a great buy and very cheap, and support on hand to help you if you have any complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.