Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Asking Advice Some essentials for staying healthy

Discussion in 'Lifestyle and Health Topics' started by sunshine, Dec 14, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Good health is the first word which comes to mind when it comes to good living and performance in sports.
    It is not possible to achieve success in sports or any other era of life with an unfit body.
    So It is necessary to lay down special focus on good health and fitness of the body.

Follow some useful below tips.
    Exercise daily
    Behave good attitude with a vital role
    Eat lots of Fruits and Vegetables
    Always carry on a Water Bottle with you
    Regularity is Important
    It’s necessary to practice first class hygiene
    Get some smooth sleep

If anybody found something better, feel free share. :) :eek::rolleyes:

2. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I try to exercise daily but it can be very hard to do so, because of how hectic being a student can be, but I found that getting a 7 minutes work-out app pays a little, bit because for 7 minutes a day I exercise and the app sends me little notifications all day, so I won't forget.

3. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Great advice!! I eat tons of fruits and vegetables. I drink a lot of water. I try to keep a good attitude. I am fairly regular. I need need improvement in in the areas of sleeping and exercising. I don't exercise enough, and I wake up a lot during the night. But I am working on those. Thanks for the post!

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Strange! @phoenix2015 Its your stamina that you can eat tons of fruits and vegetables.

5. MyDigitalpoint

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    I think exercising is the hardest part for most of us; I use to walk as much as I can on a daily basis as a way to exercise some way. In addition, I do some kind of fitness routine at waking up time or before bedtime.

However my main problem with exercising is that, except for walking, I don't do it regularly.

6. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Make a habit of doing walk on regular basis, that just makes you more consistent with taking steps more & more. It helps you less up your strain, relaxes muscle & lower down blood pressure, not necessary that you walk fast but as per your speed level.

7. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Yes, I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. I eat vegetables in salads. I eat them in soups. I juice them. Sometimes I will just eat a raw carrot or piece of celery as a snack. I love vegetables!!!

8. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    The saying health is wealth is not needlessly. The creator if this proverb said that keeping an ideology behind what he said.

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @MyDigitalpoint Hard exercise is not necessary to build good health.
    As mentioned by @jazzvaga .... Make a habit of doing walk on regular basis... is enough for healthy life and fitness. Just try and start, you will sure feel something better.

10. MyDigitalpoint

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    Thank you so much for your encouragement @sunshine@sunshine :)

I will follow your advice, same as I will get ready for the new year... Chinese New Year, next February 8.

I thought to make a resolution list for 2016 past January 1st, but I had overwhelming days for the past weeks. However never is too late for starting with those changes one's life needs, don't you think?

11. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Lot of fruits, vegs will itself not work unless you have a planned routine & you do some workout. Just sitting and eating and doing all things will itself not help you all.

12. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Exactly! You have to eat a healthy diet, but you also have to exercise. Just going for a walk every day can benefit your body in many ways!

Exactly! I don't have a problem with eating healthy. I actually love vegetables and fruit. The hardest part is trying to get exercise. Our ancient ancestors got enough exercise because they had too. But, our modern lifestyles require that we find some kind of way to be active. And it is not always easy!

13. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    These are great advice. To keep myself fit. I undergo exercise for 1 or more hours 3x a week. I use threadmill, exercise bike, weights and dumb bells. But during days when I am busy I do sit-ups and push-ups. I also drink plenty of water a day.

14. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    There have a proverb"Health is wealth .If your health is fit ,you mind fit.We should care of our health.

15. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    The main thing is to be regular with exercise.

16. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    That is such a wide subject but let’s begin from the beginning. We shall have to keep our mind happy and healthy for achieving the target of good health. Rest is routing like healthy food and lifestyle etc. But if we go by a fixed schedule for whatever we do it will help. By the way, I am regular on jogging and follow good food habits.

17. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I have a post on my blog about good health, it is a picture on my blog. I am sorry, if you think I was trying to gain traffic, I assure you I wasn't and I have given my own valid information, it is at the top, I just remembered about the picture when I got a notification for this thread, and I thought why not share it. I have edited and removed the link from it now, since it's impossible to delete a comment, if not I would. @sunshine@sunshine

18. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @rayone Doing the same thing adds Consistency to your daily life. Working the same sport or exercise daily with all allegiance and interest makes you a master of that particular filed. By regular exercise consistently makes you healthy and stronger. Consistency is the key which makes you a champion and well smart.

@challengewriter I don't think so its good or not ...... that you have move this discussion thread towards your own website instead of giving your valuable comment or good thoughts on this ongoing discussion.

19. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    @sunshine I am a new member on this site so I have yet to learn so many things including whether we are allowed to insert links even if they belong to same site so I will not comment on that but I agree with you tha constantly practicing with anything will make you a master on that.

20. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @challengewriter Thanks for your prompt action by editing your Link in the post. Always encourage and honor to other's stuff is a good habit. I respect and admire you more than others as you're a good contributor there.