Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Some Help Please

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by riska82, Dec 28, 2015.

1. riska82

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hi, can anyone help me with my problem
    Are anyone know good WAP subscription affiliate program with Indonesian traffic? I tried to look for it with no results
    if anyone know any info i will appreciate it. Thank you

2. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    @cheezcarls@cheezcarls Do you have any idea about affiliate programs with indonesian traffic?

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I hate to say this @Solmak@Solmak but I had no idea about those affiliate programs that focuses more on Indonesian traffic. If I do have an idea, I'll just let @riska82@riska82 know if I am lucky enough to find it. I am here in the Philippines, and there are only few Philippine-based affiliate programs that I usually find for myself to market it locally. But don't you worry, I can make some little time to search deeply on what you are exactly looking for. Doing affiliate marketing with local products is quite easier for direct approach promotion to the customers.

4. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Apart from searching a way to promote anything within your country, consider using offline ways to reach the audience.

5. saratrunk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    There are other advertiser network programs for ex: Mundo that are available for usage & not WAP.

It is also a growing program for new starters & ongoing affiliates.

6. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I guess you should try to reach traffic around the globe instead of focusing on just your country. It will boost your business.