Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info Some Useful Information About Google’s Massive Futuristic Headquarters

Discussion in 'News, Politics and World Affairs' started by sunshine, Dec 17, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    The Apple is ready to shift into Silicon Valley head office that is quite similar to a spacecraft, and in the meantime, the Facebook is also ready to expand its campus. The new building for the Facebook campus is designed by Frank Gehry. If the both companies can do this then why the Google can’t do this?

1914934_954544371282531_9042163040186384046_n.
    The giant search engine is also in this race, and it is expected that it may propose new headquarters soon. The new headquarters of the Google can be the series of canopy like buildings designed by a design firm of London known as Heatherwick studio and Bjarke Ingels who is a Danish architect famous for his pioneering designs. The Google yet not reveal the first view of the project, but the company, as well as community leaders, is worried to overrun their small city. In the 1999, the Google had moved in the existing headquarter with a dozen of employees. The company was operated with 20,000 local employees, but now the company is looking to expand its business. The Google owns a 7.3 million square feet of the office building in the Mountain View is equal to the three Empire State Buildings.

The north side of the city close to Highway 101 comprises of the most of the property around the headquarters. The Mountain View can bring the benefits of tax dollars and 3.3% unemployment rate. The Google is the biggest taxpayer and provides 27 percent of the jobs in the region. Despite all benefits, the existential argument of the pit residents with the people who want the growth of Mountain View halts the growth of the city. The Mountain View is about 40 miles from South of the San Francisco contains 80,000 people. The growth can increase the employment rate for the residents of the city. A retired NASA scientist, Katherine Suri had moved to this city in the 1974 and spent a good deal of time with her children. Now, the view of this house is completely changed now, and the traffic condition is so bad that it is quite difficult to even have an appointment with a doctor.

Although, the Ms. Suri is suffering from lots of inconveniences, but she also admits that the city should be developed. The Mountain View is getting more populous with the employees of Google and other companies, but it is important and the people have to deal with it. The Google also tries to decrease the traffic for the convenience of people and its staff members also. It has started some private buses for the employees to solve this problem. In the January, the company has introduced a free daylight transport that is open to its public, and its workers can move on the colorful bikes around the city. The Google contributes too much to the traffic, and there is a two-year plan for the redevelopment of the North Bayshore areas of the city that is close to Google’s headquarter.

Google is planning for the new Googleplex, and the building will include paths for bikes and perambulators. There are lots of development projects and proposals from the different companies. The interested companies have great attention to the growth and evolvement needs of the city, and there are lots of architecture involved to propose an innovative design. Even after the approval of the Google’s proposal, the most discordant issue of the city will be the housing. The executives of the Google has showed its interest on several occasions to add housing on the North Bayshore, but the city council found lots of problems with this plan. They consider it dangerous because they think that the people will require more other services also after moving to this location.

The Google doesn’t have any plan of housing yet, but the company showed its interest in the house and asked the City Council about it. They are interested to have almost 5,000 new housing units. This can increase the employment opportunity for people, and the Google will be able to accommodate more employees. The topic is still under discussion because the people are considering both good and bad points of the project.

2. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    I really want to either work there or at least take a tour. They are awesome to their employees.

3. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    I've just published this article for something unique, latest and interesting information about Google. I don't think so that it should also attract others for their interests to work there. Best Wishes for anybody who get their dreams to be fulfilled there.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I can assume how good could it be. I already watched the Facebook working environment and that made me fascinated. Now, Google new massive futuristic working plan is looking something an extra ordinary.

I wish if i were part of them. We do have offices here in India but i am not sure if they will be of that kind to working in.

5. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Looks very interesting! I would love to visit the new location. I heard it is extremely difficult to get a job with Gooogle.

6. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    There are a lot of working opportunities by google, both online and offline all over the countries. Just need to search and proper apply according to your experience.

7. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    How I wish I can work there, even as a janitor. (Ha-ha) Working in a place like that is amazing, not to mention that is Google.

8. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Well.
    By visualizing your so interest in google headquarter, to increase your more level of interest I'd like to show you a video "look inside google"