Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Something About Clickbank

Discussion in 'Clickbank Affiliate Program' started by sunshine, Jan 13, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    In an article I just found a useful way on how to promote click bank products just in three easy steps,
    1. Look through Click bank and see what you want to promote.
    2. Make a niche blog and shove the products on.
    3. Do loads of Ezine articles relating back to the sites and then you might get some sales.
    What you think it will really work or not?

#1 sunshine, Jan 13, 2016 at 10:27 PM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    What are Ozone articles?
    You mean ezine articles?
    If its ezine articles then its not working method anymore.
    The reason is Google dont give ezine articles much priority as it was before.
    I remember a gaming niche, many people started earning with that clickbank gaming niche and ezine articles.

3. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Making a niche site would be a great idea to sell the Clickbank products. When it comes to promote Ezine can be used for this purpose.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @skylimit, Thank so much for point out. Sorry it was Ezine articles (not Ozone articles), by mistake it was written.
    Edit option is still available for me, so I've edit the sentence with correct word.

5. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Its still helpful once you do it perfectly & abide by their writing policies. It does gets indexed by google & its PR is also high.

6. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I am yet to try clickbank. However, I have been told that this is the highest paying affiliate network. However, to make most from affiliate marketing you need to have marketing skills like a salesman. The best way is to sell a product is by reviewing product, however, review should not sound like marketing pitch.

7. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Hmm, I have not heard of Clickbank before as I am still new to this. For anyone who has tried to sell through them: is it worth it? What are some ways that I could sell their products effectively while also not looking like a desperate salesman who is desperate to make a quick buck? Thank you in advance for any replies, I am new to this and any help is highly appreciated :) .

8. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I can tell you it's worth it. You know why? I myself have withdraw and cleared my first check on Clickbank way back years ago. It was one of the sweetest and memorable moments for me that indeed Clickbank was real. You just have to pick products that are usually have high gravity. If you have any troubles when it comes to choosing a Clickbank product, you can go to CBEngine and look for some hottest products in their respective niches that you want to promote for good. An affiliate landing page or a product review blog would be nice for you to start things off with Clickbank.

9. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Yeah, I think that I want to create a bigger following on my blog first before I introduce this concept though. I'm afraid that if I start pumping products out during my blog's infancy stage, that it will decrease the amount of viewers that it has. I will definitely take a look at it when my blog has more viewers though :) .