Splinter Cell games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Python

White Belt
This is probably one of my fabourite games... the splinter cell series

What do you think of them? On any platform.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
I dont think Splinter Cell had Bullet time.... That was Max Payne.. Splinter cell games I tink theres a 3rd one on its way. Although the games were kinda tough to me

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea.. woops wrong game. Ive seen that splinter cell has came onto game boy advance.. it doesnt look as well as xbox though.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea.. woops wrong game. Ive seen that splinter cell has came onto game boy advance.. it doesnt look as well as xbox though.
No games look good on GBA, well almost none, The new Kingdom Hearts game looks very good on it though (not to get off topic) but the battles are very tiresome since your attacks are cards...

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
LOL. Splinter Cell is just plain awesome does anyone still play it? I dont lol. Its all good though.
I don't play much Video Games nowadays, but SC was awesome. If it's on PC then I'll get it for my new one

John121

Yellow Belt
Jarrod? Not playing much video games? Thats a pile of bull you can play FFXI for 7 hours straight and you tell me you dont play games that much... HA! ;D

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Jarrod? Not playing much video games? Thats a pile of bull you can play FFXI for 7 hours straight and you tell me you dont play games that much... HA! ;D
Yeah thats true of course I have played it around maybe 12 hrs straight lol. Its the best game ever!! But recently I haven't been playing many although I just kicked my bros butt in NCAA Football on Xbox

John121

Yellow Belt
Yea its boring to sit and watch you play FFXI. when I come over you gon promise me you wont play that game a single time im over there..... :cool:

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
John121 said:
Yea its boring to sit and watch you play FFXI. when I come over you gon promise me you wont play that game a single time im over there..... :cool:
Alright, lol. Well, I probably won't since my computer should come soon!! If not AW will get a piece of my mind again...

Status
Not open for further replies.