Staff Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
All staff are entitled to an @webmasterserve.com email. Please let me know if you'd like webmail or just a forward.

Thanks,

A

Ardenn

An email is not necessary for me unless you deem it so.  I have a ton of email addresses already, and would prefer to handle any issues I have through PM.

SoaringUSAEagle

Yellow Belt
I think that would be ok Ardenn.  Although the final decision is up to CT, because he runs and owns this place.  If we have to, we can up your allotted PMs.  :)

U

ub3r

could you offer an SMTP connection on a non-standard port? my isp blocks port 25

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
It failed miserably actually.

The guy sold his domain and then tried to sell me only the content. I would have gladly paid 2x what he was asking for the website (with domain) yet he had already sold it. I was dissapointed because the website had a lot of funny flash videos and etc on it. The content was fair for the price, but I don't really need another project that I'd have to build so I let it go.

That brings me to this website. I've had a nice offer of $275 for ownership of it which I may very well take at this point. Everything would be the same it would just be under new ownership and all. We'd still be staff, etc. I'm thinking heavily of taking it because I have two domains I'm fixing to develop and the funds would help out greatly. Right now, http://www.dailypatriot.com is already online and it's going to take a lot of my time as far as writing articles and promoting.

I also plan to launch talkhistory.com in the next month. Suprisingly, it will be the first history forum of it's kind so I'm excited about where it can go.

If you guys have any qualms about me selling please let me know. I'll do the transfer in about 6 days if you guys don't have a problem with it.

A

Ardenn

Have ati t, If you can get money out of it, go for it.  And congrats.. how did you manage to find an interested party?

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
I just asked if anyone was interested on two forums. I've had four people now inquire and three have made one or more offers.

If you're interested in any of the below websites let me know - these are going to be with me a while and I'm looking for people who'd like to help out and maybe even share in the rewards on down the road.

DailyPatriot.com - Political Community
TalkHistory.com - History Forum (suprisingly first of it's kind that I know of)
RealDiscussion.com - Still not 100% certain on this one. This forum is most likely to be developed and sold on down the road unless it really takes off. I was thinking a forum for discussions about tangible objects such as food (low carbs, etc), home decoration, etc.

A

Ardenn

Insert QuoteI just asked if anyone was interested on two forums. I've had four people now inquire and three have made one or more offers.
Where did you ask?

If you're interested in any of the below websites let me know
I dont know if I have alot of time to help out.. but I could jon the daily patriot as a mod and just keep people in line.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Well you're welcome aboard there.

I may just keep this place afterall, I've not heard anything from the guy who wants the site and if he doesn't contact me soon I'll just keep it.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Ardenn, do you have any sort of messenger? I've got some things I'd like to try and discuss with you sometime.  :)

A

Ardenn

sure YIM me at catalyst_ck.. as long as Im not taking an unknowing trip to the principals office.

Status
Not open for further replies.