Fun Star Wars: The Force Awakens

phoenix2015

Ok guys, Who saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Which new character did you like the best? Which classic character were you happiest to see again? I actually like the new villain the best out of the new characters, I forgot his name. And, I was most excited to see Han Solo again!! What about you guys?

bharath

Staff member
I am sorry to reply you, because never seen star wars, but heard a lot on forums. Star wars is more popular in Us to be watched by people and I am from India so it is not popular here.

phoenix2015

I am sorry to reply you, because never seen star wars, but heard a lot on forums. Star wars is more popular in Us to be watched by people and I am from India so it is not popular here.
If you have never seen Star Wars, I suggest you check it out. It is not only popular in the US. It is popular worldwide. Start with the original Star Wars from 1977. You will not be disappointed! Let us know what you think!!

bharath

Staff member
If you have never seen Star Wars, I suggest you check it out. It is not only popular in the US. It is popular worldwide. Start with the original Star Wars from 1977. You will not be disappointed! Let us know what you think!!
I will check it by searching in Google, but do they allow to view as free on internet? Most time I spend online for making money and even won't see the news channel. Anyway I will watch and let you know how is it.

ellyjude

I agree with you. Star wars is now popular world wide. I'm from Kenya, Africa and it is trending over here so what about India?

Roxabox

I've seen it and I thought it was better than the original three. I hear that they are making a trilogy out of The Force Awakens, I look forward to seeing the rest.

phoenix2015

I've seen it and I thought it was better than the original three. I hear that they are making a trilogy out of The Force Awakens, I look forward to seeing the rest.
Yes, I am looking forward to the next one as well. I am curious to see what role Luke Skywalker will play in the next one. It will be interesting to see Luke as a mentor type as opposed to the mentored.

phoenix2015

I have read a lot on BBC about the movie. Will consider watching once I get some free time.
You have to have seen the first three that were made in the late 70's and early 80's to know what is going on. It is a continuation of those movies. I put a link earlier in this thread for you to watch the first one. It's free. Enjoy.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I am not a fan of Star Wars but I want to watch it. It has opened one week before a filn festival in our country , so it only took a week of showing. It has came back in theaters this January but my interest was lost and rather wait it available online. Anyway, the film has grossed a lot. It is also very popular in my country.

coolyfrost

I think that Star Wars: TFA was a very good movie. It was definitely better than the prequels especially because of the fact that it felt a lot like the original trilogy. However, I do hope that the other Star Wars movies that are going to come out feel fresher, as TFA felt too much like "A New Hope" in terms of plot.