Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Starting A Business With No Money To Invest? Here's How!

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by cheezcarls, Jan 5, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello guys!

I am here again for another tutorial which is aimed for people who have no startup capital for business. I know almost all of you here are starting from scratch and have no money to invest. Did you know that successful businessmen are also starting from scratch before. If you are going to hear from their side of the story about their struggles, difficulties, challenges, and other obstacles in doing their business until they're successful, you will be inspired.

[​IMG]

Of course, we are the "scriptwriters" of our own stories, and our goal is to inspire people of what we've been through. But in order for us to do that, we got to endure the true process of doing business, no matter if its online or offline. One of the most common objections that you can say to yourself is no other than no money or lack of funds. It's true that most of the businessmen who are now millionaires or billionaires have no money to start. It takes them a lot of ideas to come up with those amount of money required in order to start their own businesses.

It is normal and common to all of us that we will struggle in the first place, especially in managing our funds that we have. But in the end, we have to respond in a positive way. If you are one of those people who have no money to start for a business, this is now your perfect chance to know how we started business with absolutely no funds at all. This is going to be the right article for you to learn, and I am going to share how you're gonna do this.

Are you excited? Without further ado, here's how you can start a business without money to invest:

[​IMG]

1. Borrow money from your families and friends

This is one of the most common and quickest ways for you to start a business without money. You can simply borrow from your families and friends and explain it from the heart on why you need to borrow money. If you are just borrowing money to start a business without deep reason or any word that doesn't come from the heart, mostly they won't be convinced. However, if we do this the other way around, there's no guarantee that they will let you borrow. Make sure that the person you asked to borrow has a reliable background or job that has earned him decent money. I strongly advice that you should not only borrow from one person, but borrow small amounts from multiple friends or contacts. If there's no other way, you can do the other steps I mentioned below.

[​IMG]

2. Apply for offline or online loans

Another way for you to raise funds to start your business is no other than loan applications. I have personally tried this myself by applying in a social security loan, and they lend me $100. Although it's not that much, but it would contribute very well to start your own business by doing other ways to raise money.

[​IMG]

3. Getting a decent offline, online or freelance job

This is also one of the effective ways for you to start a business, but may not be getting a decent amount anytime soon due to payment schedule and minimum wage. In order to manage your salary, you should always leave a portion of it for business investments, and the rest for your daily needs, expenses, tights and offerings, etc.

[​IMG]

4. Selling unnecessary items

This is also one of the quickest ways for me to start a business, and that is to sell unnecessary items at home or in your possession. I tried sell my gadgets to raise money by advertising it on social media and classified ads, and I get some inquiries in a day or two, and they paid me cash immediately. I believe this is one of the best ways for you to start a business with no money to invest.

[​IMG]

5. Arbitraging or becoming a middleman

Although I cannot guarantee its quickness, but this would help. You can do arbitraging or becoming a middleman by selling an existing service higher than the service provider's to high paying clients, and gain profits when they pay you. I can tell you that this is effective, and I tried implementing this on my own. Even if it's not gonna get me instant money, but it would contribute very well to start a business.

Here's a video I want to share to compliment this article. It will simply help you by learning some effective ways on starting a business without money on your pocket, wallet or bank account.

You can watch it right here:

I hope this article would help you out. For those who are already into business, I would say congratulations for finding ways to raise money to start your own. But for the sake of others who have no funds yet, this article would be useful and helpful for them. Cheers!​

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    I agree what you said, I also thing that, applying for offline or online business can help you to get started. With proper knowledge on specific field you can apply to any company. Secondly, don't be nervous if you dont know what to do, you can start a middleman business, trust me this is the best idea to start any business from SCRATCH.
    Lastly - whether you have job or not, if you succeed or not, don't stop learning, keep learning - whether its online or offline. This will bring you new ideas for your business.

3. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I admitted that I was nervous before when trying to do something that I haven't done before, because I was equipped with fear of taking action. In my own mind, I was afraid to take risks and may think that I may lose money and ended up getting broke when trying these things, especially on the ones that we need to give up. But if we can change our mindset into something positive by using these strategies above to invest in a certain business without money, for sure we will get there and succeed. Not only that, we can get back the things that we've lost once we have earned enough money for our business.

4. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    "Getting a decent offline, online or freelance job." This is what I've been doing. Honestly, I got the chance to earn 200,000 PHP. within 4 months. By doing online jobs, I manage to earn that much, and without thinking about the future, I spent the money, by almost going out every single night. Because of having a drink and being addicted to it at that time, my employer removed me from the project. As a lesson I learned that money should be used wisely, and should be invested properly to grow.

5. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Oh really? P200K within 4 months is already big. What kind of jobs have you been doing to earn this money, if you don't mind? I can almost relate myself to you. While you are spending money to go out every single night and having a drink, I was spending money mostly on gadgets and everyday dinner with my girlfriend (now my ex), and my best buddy on a separate basis. I realized that my life hadn't changed because of these habits. I started learning how to spend my money wisely by investing on something that can increase my net worth in the future. It might not be an easy process, but we got to embrace the challenge until we succeed.

6. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    I do know some of the tricks, and by doing that often without the administrator noticing it, I mange to earn that kind of money. But some people who knew me, "my account" got jealous about my account, because they noticed that I am almost at the leader board for about two months already, and at the top 1 spot. I am receiving 10K a week, because the website is paying weekly. Before, the website is not that strict, but today they are now strictly implementing new rules and guidelines which makes it impossible to earn what I earned before. Not to mention those people whom I know that reported my account. There was nothing wrong in the way that I do the task. I only find a shortcut on how to do it, that's why I managed to earn that amount in a few months.

7. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Yes Starting your freelancing business though requires effort but it can be done without any investment but you need to have the skills for that.

8. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    The Internet is my mentor, my boss, and my muse. I made my first real money when I was 13 and that too over the internet. When I worked in a full time job and started hating it, the internet came to my rescue again. Now, I am my own boss. As long as I am connected, I can earn money. All day everyday. I freelance, blog, you name it. You don't need money for doing any of that. I do many online jobs that one may regard as "minimum wage" jobs, but because I do them quickly, I make a lot more money that a minimum wager. Plus, when I work on freelancer or other websites, I pour my heart and soul into my work. I code and write. Software including IDEs for software development is mostly free! And so is writing. Plenty of money out there even if you don't have any startup money.

9. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I think your points are quite good. There are lots of ways to start a business when you don't have your own capital. As for me, being in debt is not really my thing. So I just earn my own money through online jobs to be able to have the capital for a small business online and offline. I love being able to work online and finance my family's needs. The pay might not be big enough but it's fine. Maybe in time, with enough skills and experience, I'd be able to expand my salary online and have the business that I want. I hope!

10. grumpypants

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    It sounds like this can also be used for money making tips. Selling stuff you don't use or need is a big thing I always recommend to people. It helps clear out the junk from the good stuff in your personal space, and I find that it also clears up negative energies, too. It's a good feeling having unwanted stuff out of your house and life, and it's even better when it's replaced by cash!! Which, for this case, can be used to start your own business which will bring in more dough.

11. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Try to master some Skills and then jump into the online business with full energy, You can definitely make more earnings from it without investing.

12. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    You missed a very important point
    "Crowdfunding"
    You can power your business with crowdfunding. Write a good pitch and start a campaign on crowdfunding website. Offer to convert their donation to shares.

13. JWill

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    So, basically, if you have no money, get money.
    I think the best way to start an online business with very little money is to sell something online and rely on affiliate marketing to get sales. That way you don't really have to spend your own money advertising, you just pay people when they generate a sale.

14. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Relying on affiliate marketing is good thing for you as starter in a new business and if you don't have any investment.

15. jowjow

White Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I found this thread very informative since I am still a beginner in the idea of "Earning Money Online" and I am still not acquainted to the different techniques you guys are talking about, or maybe sites that can give legit money. Hoping by joining to this forum which is mostly the idea of earning a stable income using the internet I can earn my first paycheck.

16. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Whoops! You got a point @Vinaya@Vinaya. Yeah I totally forgot about crowdfunding, but I may not consider it as a very important point (but rather an additional way to raise funds). I was about to do crowdfunding before when I wanna help an aged woman who suffers stage 2 colon cancer and proposed this to them through crowdfunding, but days later she changed her mind not to do it, because she's too shy for me to do some efforts for her. Glad she's still alive and kickin', and almost cancer free due to treatment.

You can get your first paycheck here in the internet @jowjow@jowjow, believe that. I was like you before years ago hoping that I could earn my first check in Clickbank, and I did when it was delivered to my doorstep and cleared it to my passbook bank account.

17. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Yes you can get the loans, I guess it's a good idea to start a business if you lack investment.

18. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Yeah, but don't take a loan unless you are very very sure. You won't be able to dig yourself out of a hole if something goes wrong. There are tricks with insurance to try to cover things IF you take loan for a physical business.

19. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Thank you very much for the tips OP. As someone who currently does not have the capital in order to make my own business, this post has given me a couple of ideas that might be able to make my dream a reality. I am currently trying to get a freelance job in order to kickstart my business.

20. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I always like to read your articles as it motivates me to proceed without hassle. The one point I did in the past was doing freelance work, applied that money into business, got huge success in it.
    For loans we will get more stress if the business didn't made profits on the time, then we need to make another loan or have to borrow money.
    For lending money from friends is also another headache, if we didn't lend the money back then, they eat our brain.
    Doing one to 2 hours a day freelancing shall bring potential and easy to concentrate on the business. The only startup needs $10 to $25 and once everything is in correct position we can use other sources of money.

Finding Freelance job is too competition and also one should apply for along term instead of short term.