Starting a hang out on Google Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Has anyone out there started a Hang Out on Google Plus, how many people do you have in your hang out and what topic or topics do you discuss? I am thinking of starting a Hang Out for webmaster serve members, how many members here already use Google Plus and will consider joining the webmaster hang out?

Please add me to your Circle, please click here to see my profile . If you add me to your circles I will add you back.
You can also get to my circle via this url: glus.to/temio

Last edited:

ThatMichaelKid

Yellow Belt
I use Google+, however a majority of my friends won't move over yet. So I don't really have anyone to hang out with, which means I can't discuss topics with anyone..The hang out idea is definitely a good one though! Think a lot of WMS members would appreciate it.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Just like you I am finding it difficult to get people to join, they are all into their Facebook, besides, Google Plus is still in its Beta version, not quite ready for the world yet.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Yes Google+ is not ready for everyone, anytime i try to join its tells me:
Google+ is in limited Field Trial
Right now, we're testing with a small number of people, but it won't be long before the Google+ project is ready for everyone. Leave us your email address and we'll make sure you're the first to know when we're ready to invite more people.

ThatMichaelKid

Yellow Belt
Well, they'll move when they know that something different, and better, is out there. It's just like anything else, for example MySpace and Facebook. Everyone was like "No, Myspace is better"..two seconds later they were on Facebook. Anyway, here's my link for anyone who wants to follow, I'll follow them back.

gplus.to/thatmichaelkid

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
You are quite right ThatMichaelKid, I rember the MySpace V Facebook period, that is now history. Now lets see what history (if any) Gplus will create.
Thanks for adding me to your cicles, I have added you back. Quite a nice short tool you found to shorten your glus profile, I mean gplus.to/thatmichaelkid

Well, they'll move when they know that something different, and better, is out there. It's just like anything else, for example MySpace and Facebook. Everyone was like "No, Myspace is better"..two seconds later they were on Facebook. Anyway, here's my link for anyone who wants to follow, I'll follow them back.

gplus.to/thatmichaelkid

ThatMichaelKid

Yellow Belt
Google are going to make history for sure! They have started trying to dominate everything. They're after world domination haha. Thanks for the add back. Yeah, I had to, if you want one you can Google 'Google+ Url Changer' or something like that.

hostplate

White Belt
Hi

Thanks for your sharing.

I love this idea, Hangout helps too many companies to be in touch with their clients face to face. Dell is one of the first companies who started with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.