Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Starting Up A Boutique

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by Pooja Sharma, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I need suggestion as I am planning to open up a boutique. In my city there are lot of boutiques and people are very fond of buying designer clothes. I am confused that how much money I should spend on it. Should I go for a grand boutique or I should open a small store first?

2. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    If you have lot of boutiques near your area then you must have to provide customers something unique that they will come to you instead of them it may be good quality, Better prices , real time stitches or some extra services which others are not providing only then you can make it successful.

3. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I think boutique business is a very good idea. it's depend on your budget how you can start with a low budget or big budget. First make a business plan according to your budget. Then start with with some expert.

4. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    It is recommended to start from very first step no matter your business will established as small startup. Just take an example of opening grand boutique and making things complicated in case if you are not able to manage. It is better you choose the small and then experience managingthings accordingly which will further definitely results in your grand success.

5. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    If you want to open your own boutique, you must first come up with a vision and visualize your store interior design, what types of clothes your customers like to wear and ideas on how to market your store. You also should choose a store's name and design a logo for your fashion boutique store.

6. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    All comments are appreciated. I thought of working under someone in a boutique and learn how to handle things and then start up on my own but I am just worried about loss. Should I focus on only my designs or I should do some show off kind good interior of my boutique so that more customers will come by seeing a good place?