Submitting to Which Search Engines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
We all know that the biggest search engines are Google, Yahoo and MSN. So, getting your site listed with those is very important if you want to get visitors.

That being the case, is it really necessary going to the effort of getting listed in some or all of the other much smaller search engines out there, or is it just a waste of time?

Also, if you do want to be listed in the smaller ones, is it necessary to have to submit to them, or, over a period of time will their bots find your site anyway?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I really do not think there is any need to submit a site to search engines this days. The most important thing you can do when you put a new site online is to get a link to that site from a strong site that is crawled several times a day by search engines like Diggs. once you submit your site to diggs all the important search engines will be aware of your site within a few minutes.

Any search engine that you need to submit your site to for it to be aware of your site is now worth its salt.

Luq

Yellow Belt
I dont used to submit my site to search engines, I used to post the site for review in big forums and social networks site and the site will be index within 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.