Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Subscribers List Not Updating

Discussion in 'Mailchimp Related Email Marketing Issues' started by Muhammad Rizwan, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I am using Mail Chimp for a few months. It was working fine and as it should do always. I have used Mail Chimp forms plugin on my site to gather new subscribers for my list. All of this was working fine. But I started another campaign and though of collecting mobile numbers too. When I used a service called Contact US. They supported custom signup forms and I built a pop-up form there. When I attached that into my site is was working fine. But the list was not updating in my mail chimp account. I have enabled mail chimp integrating into ContactUS, but it's not working. I don't know what's the reason? But I have to sue ContactUS to gather my leads rather than MailChimp.

2. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    sorry, I cannot help you because I have never used mail chimp service and I don't how this works. having said that I am aware this mail chimp is a email marketing service that delivers contents to the inbox of the subscriber. Recently, I have begun to think to use this service for my blog. I am learning how to use email marketing and mail chimp to be precise.

3. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Maybe they have privately subscribed?