Suggest me features for my product comparison searchengine

Status
Not open for further replies.

onauc

White Belt
Hiya !

I am thinking of getting a "product price comparison search-engine" like the ones mentioned here :

http://paler.com/us_international_price_comparison.html

but as you know not all of them are equally the same in terms of features.
This following link spells-out what is wrong with these "product price comparison search-engines" and I would like you to visit it and see if you agree with the problems they have high-lighted. Also, afterwards, if you come-up with more problems then please post them in this thread aswell as post what you think would be a solution to these problems. This way, I can make sure that my "product price comparison search-engine" would not have all these problems.
Don't forget to tell me what new-features you think mine should have that will influence you to :

* set your browser's home-page to my search-engine's website
* book-mark my search-engine
* use it regularly when need to shop and forget all my competitions

Thanks

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
BTW,
What language are you going to use to create your own price comparison engine? If you ever what to flog it or need a co-sponsor for the project I may be interested, I want to use it for a project that is delayed at the moment because I cannot find a suitable script, is called www.golfbargainfinder.com , it will be a golf products price comparison engine

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.