Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Suggestions For Online Writing Sites

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Most online writing sites that pay well such as Demand Media only hire writers from the USA, and Canada. Please suggest some writing sites that are easy to join and pays well.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    You can join iwriter.com this is the best paid writing websites. All you need to do is to join the program and start grabbing available projects. the best part with the iwriter is that once client accepts your writing work, they will pay you instantly.

3. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    I too created an account on iwriter.com but I am unable to figure out how to find work as most of the description is hidden and articles are specifically for specific writers. @Manish Mishra Can you tell more about it and is it necessary to pass the UK English test. Does it increase our ratings?

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Yes, you need to pass the UK English test. The test is composition of 20 multiple choice questions, i guess. Without passing this test you are not qualified to apply for any jobs. Once done. You can start applying for the jobs.
    Passing the test will not add you any points but make you eligible to apply for jobs only.

Remember! Try to write for only those clients who have good feedback because once your rating goes lower than 3 out of 5, you may disqualify for applying for new jobs and all the earning done by you will be surrendered to iWriter.
    So, another good idea is to keep withdrawing the money because you never know which client gives you poor rating and becomes the reason to ban of your account.

5. Dennt

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I would want to find someone that can help me translate my blog in English. Can I find someone using this service? I don't know how to search some one and it mustn't cost too much.

6. Sumaiya Khatun

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    ezinearticles is the best article writing and online earning sites.