Help Me/Question Sweden Offshore Server Hosting Required

RockFord

I need help. Want to order high traffic offshore server hosting account (Linux):
120 gbs - HD, 2 GB - RAM! Sweden. Any recommendations?
How is Warez-host.com provider and their service ? their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?

Keywebo

I can say that warez-host.com offshore hosting is reliable. They have all the latest and greatest of everything.
They offer good offshore web hosting with plenty of bandwidth, may e-mail accounts, many extras (at no charge), and the best Technical Support I've come across - extremely responsive and very helpful.

Gensol

White Belt
Warez-host.com offer nice choice of location in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtime but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.

dHSdrock

I've been looking at various web hosts out there in the offshore hosting services market.
Can honestly say that it is not an easy thing to choose a good web host with stable and fast servers, helpful customer support, suitable features and tools.Warez-host.com is a reliable host.

Check out their discounts here ==> https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php

Sweqor

I am really happy to have found warez-host.com offshore web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
You won't go wrong with them.

GrommGram

Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.