Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Sweden Offshore Server Hosting Required

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by RockFord, Oct 23, 2019.

1. RockFord

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I need help. Want to order high traffic offshore server hosting account (Linux):
    120 gbs - HD, 2 GB - RAM! Sweden. Any recommendations?
    How is Warez-host.com provider and their service ? their pricing, features, server stability?
    Any alternatives?

2. Keywebo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I can say that warez-host.com offshore hosting is reliable. They have all the latest and greatest of everything.
    They offer good offshore web hosting with plenty of bandwidth, may e-mail accounts, many extras (at no charge), and the best Technical Support I've come across - extremely responsive and very helpful.

3. Gensol

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Warez-host.com offer nice choice of location in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
    Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtime but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.

4. dHSdrock

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I've been looking at various web hosts out there in the offshore hosting services market.
    Can honestly say that it is not an easy thing to choose a good web host with stable and fast servers, helpful customer support, suitable features and tools.Warez-host.com is a reliable host.

Check out their discounts here ==> https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php