Take your GMAIL invitation!!!!--FREE--

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ovi

Anyone who make 10 or more sensible post in the forum will receive an invitation to use GMAIL!

Regards,
Ovi

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Guppy,
We have 10 Gmail invitation to give away :) . Being our founder you will always have special privileges on the forum. If you want an invite let me know and I will dispatch one to you right away.

Temi

G

Guppy

no crazy tech is the founder................. I am just the guy that fell in a never can be love.  :'(

A

Ardenn

I heard about this gmail stuff, but Im still not clear on it.  I heard that Google was just beta testing and you couldnt use it anymore.  Im not sure how it works.  Could you enlighten me?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Gmail is still in beta stage but if you are a beta tester you get to choose desirable user names before its available to the public. Let me know if you want and IV

Temi

G

Guppy

It allows 1000 MBs of spcae too.... real nice.... and i think is is also  a @gmail.com  not to clear on that.  if you would like more information you can go to google and type in gmail and find it.  I would like an invite to but i don't want to take it because i want the prize to be left up here to incurage more people.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Yes,
The interface is clearer and not cluttered like most free email but the down side it they search through you email to see the nature of the correspondence and them target you for adverts. Privacy campaigner have and issue about that
Temi

G

Guppy

well it is probably a bot that does that for them like for google adsence stuff. I also wondering how did people get picked for the beta tryout stuff... and how did you end up with ten, lol  were they up for grabs?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Guppy,
Its a trade secret :)  There is actually a market in gmail invite if you search on Google, I think its going for about $15 or so per invite :)  and we are giving it to our members free :)

Temi

G

Guppy

lol....... I am hoping it will go public soon so i can get the name i want without any numbers in it, lol.  That is a real good prize with the domain names aswell.  But do you think ten posts are enough to win this prize?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Guppy,
Yes, ten post is enough, once you hit that number let me know the email address you want you invite sent to and it will be dispatched to you :)

Temi

A

Ardenn

Coll I just got my invite and registered.  Thank you Webmaster Serve!

E

Eric Bland

Hi Temi, I never received that invite you sent me. Could you re-send it. my email is eric(at sign)ericbland.com . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.