Fun Talking about street races, what kind of car do ya'll have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle

White Belt
nice but mine better 93 rx7 got it fo 3gs off ebay redid body interior and best of all the ENGINE double rotary twinturbo fatty intercooler thax apexi

uCallmeBobby

Yellow Belt
kyle said:
nice but mine better 93 rx7 got it fo 3gs off ebay redid body interior and best of all the ENGINE double rotary twinturbo fatty intercooler thax apexi

holy CHIT that is a nice ride.

i've also got a special place in my heart for rotaries. :)

pix??

fliptout

Yellow Belt
kyle said:

3gs??!?! is it a salvage title or something?

fliptout

Yellow Belt

sorry for bad pic quality, just wanna show off my fatty 275's in the back :)

it actually looks a little bit different now since i got the 94-96 still spoiler in the back

O

Ozy

Here's what's in my garage...

Uhh why aren't IMG tag inserts working for inline images? :dammit:

llama

Yellow Belt
nothing special. i have a 99 integra sedan. its going in the shop tomorrow for some body work. i'll post pics later. :)

bayster

Yellow Belt
Ozy said:

sup OZY , i think i saw your s2000 in around fremont b4...
:thinking: , but what i have to say is " your da man " with those two nice cars :gwork:

O

Ozy

bayster said:
sup OZY , i think i saw your s2000 in around fremont b4...
:thinking: , but what i have to say is " your da man " with those two nice cars :gwork:
Thanks, don't forget the pocket rocket on the far right! Ya i've been driving both equally for a while. They are very different cars and I don't get tired of either.

How did that image work for you, but didn't for me? Hmm.. bizarre.. :confused:

uCallmeBobby

Yellow Belt
Ozy said:
Thanks, don't forget the pocket rocket on the far right! Ya i've been driving both equally for a while. They are very different cars and I don't get tired of either.

How did that image work for you, but didn't for me? Hmm.. bizarre.. :confused:
pocket rocket? that looks like a full sized bike to me. Did you mean crotch rocket? (not pocket bike... those are like minuature bikes aren't they?)

llama

Yellow Belt
Ozy said:

:thumbup: i remember seeing that pic on another forum. :gwork:

Status
Not open for further replies.