Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Teach Me About Google Adwords.

Discussion in 'Google Adwords' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I am very interested about Google Adwords.But I don`t know about this .Please help me .How can I learn about Google Adwords and can be certified from Google?

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Google Ad word is a ad supplier agent. It provide the ad for those website which is register with them. If you have a website and you want to register with google ad words then go to google/ad words here register tab is there fill the register form submit your website URL that's done . You gate a confirmation message if your website is successfully register other wise rejection message you receive.

3. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Google adwords have many tools for Ads plan, preview and diagnosis. Most important tools of adworlds are Campaign manager, Ads preview, keyword planer, Ads preview and diagnosis and display planer.
    keyword planer:- Keyword planer is most widely used tool from adword fro keyword research and plan.
    Ad Preview and diagnosis:- Is used for the hows your ad is shows on Google.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Google adwords is service offered by Google to people who want to find keywords for their websites or want to run an ad campaign. It offers you an idea about the what keywords you can chose and what will be the price for click ratio on it.
    It is a good idea for a new business to run an ad campaign with Google.

5. Inheritx Solutions

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Google AdWords is Advertising platform which allows you to show ads to users on Google SERP and websites blogs etc. When user clicks on an ad to visit advertiser website, Advertiser standard cost per click to Google.
    A lot of strategies, best practices, and thinking involved. Very good to bring business for clients if done properly. Before hand knowledge is preferable to run AdWords campaigns.

6. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Google Adwords is a paid keyword promotion tool used to build your keyword popularity and also generate good traffic from them.

7. crackersguru

crackersguru New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Google AdWords is Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how googles makes money from search. This infographic will help you understand how AdWords works, detailing the AdWords auction, bidding process and explaining important factors like Quality Score and cost-per-click. If you're asking "How does AdWords Work?" this infographic is for you!

8. saurabh mathur

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Google AdWords is an online advertising service developed by Google to help marketers reach their customers instantly. It is a Google AdWords partner certification program. To become AdWords certified, clients need to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and one of the other Advanced AdWords.

Web hosting