Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Ten Best Recommended Social Media Sites For Business.

Discussion in 'Other Social Networks' started by challengewriter, Jan 23, 2016.

1. ahmed wahdan

ahmed wahdan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thank you for your post. I agree with you that social media are important for business. But I disagree with you in the article address that you put the 10 sites in the importance level.
    Facebook, Twitter and Youtube come first, then other sites second. In meanwhile you forget the two sites which come before the other 7 sites. They are : Stumpleupon and Flicker. Many visitors came to my site from Stutedmpleupon, while Flicker importance come from it devoted to photo and photo always required to attract visitor.
    Hoping that I add value to this useful article

2. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Do you think that Instagram is that beneficial to small businesses? I see a lot of gyms and restaurants that I frequent have an Instagram account however when I see how many followers they have it is usually not a lot. Do you think this is due to the infancy of the marketing strategy or because the businesses are doing something wrong?

3. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    The social media enumerated above definitely help in making a brand or business known not just in a certain country but the whole world as well. With social media, your customers are given the freedom to connect and interact with your business.