Text banner or Text link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Is there any difference in the number of impressions I get on other sites if I choose Text banner or just a text link? Then what do you think have a better click through? Banners or text links?

Thanks

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
In general for me it depends how good your banner looks, or how strong your anchor text is for your text ad. You can have a great site but have crappy banner ads or ineffective text ads that don't help you at all.

SteveSmith

White Belt
Text links make 80% of the sales as they are incorporated into the copy of the page. That said banners are used for branding and can communicate much with limited animation. I keep banners at 2-3 frames with the last being a call to action.

gracerivas

White Belt
The banner ads and text ads both, have their own qualities that can boost online advertising.
Both banner and text ads should depend on what is the objective and what is the niche of the campaign. Banner ads is used for branding

batuto

Yellow Belt
They are both good but it depends on how you place your text and banner ads. If you done it correctly the impressions and CTR will increase. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.